1. The quality inspection department, procurement and production department participate in the supplier review.
2. Examination of supplier quality system.
3. Examination of suppliers’ qualifications, delivery dates and prices.
4. Examination of invisible quality problems found during use, assembly, and experimentation of supplier products.
5. If it is impossible to determine whether it is a qualified supplier, submit the complete information to the general manager for approval.
6. “Supplier Qualification Review Meeting” once a month to add or delete suppliers and make relevant meeting records.
In 2010, in order to save costs, the company purchased domestic substitute chips, and the products were scrapped directly after use, resulting in the company losing 1.58 million yuan and losing an important customer.
The use of inferior components may lead to scrapped circuit boards
Seal the samples as a standard for bulk inspection. After the inspection is passed, a written material is formed, signed by the authorizers of both parties, in duplicate, each party holds